For over 50 years The Smallpeice Trust has given young people everything they need to explore their passion for engineering, making their ideas a reality.
The Smallpeice Trust hold STEM Days in schools for young people in Years 8 – 12. Hosted by a Smallpeice Trust Education Officer, STEM Days are designed to complement the National Curriculum in science, technology, engineering and maths by demonstrating the link between the wider world. The following STEM Days are available.
- Smart Building Challenge (Full day)
- Cyber Challenge (Full day)
- Propelled Glider (Full or half day)
- Speaker Project (Full or half day)
- Sustainable Island (Full day)
- Wind Turbine (Full or half day)
- Autonomous Vehicle Challenge (Full day)