Our services are designed to inspire and raise the aspirations of your students. They include a range of activities and individual, impartial advice and guidance.
- Individual Careers Guidance for students including a Career Action Plan.
- Group activities – Assemblies, Careers/PSHE lessons and small or class size workshops, Focus and Enterprise Days
- Higher Education Advice and Guidance.
- Advice and guidance on all options after 16/18.
Employability Skills and Post 16 Transition Support
- Job Seeking and Employability Skills for individuals and/or groups.
- Support those at risk of becoming NEET to help find employment, education or training.
- Tracking of Students for destinations data.
Parents/Carers Consultative and Careers Events
- Attend parents events to provide guidance to students and parents/carers
- Organise and/or support Careers Fairs/Events.
- Work with parents/carers in schools/academies.
Co-ordination of Careers and Work Related Education (CWRE) Programme
- Work with Heads of Year, Curriculum Heads and Pastoral Support teams to plan and review CWRE strategy and activities for students in Years 7-13.
- Support and advice on maintaining up-to- date impartial Careers Information Resources.
- Liaise with relevant agencies including Employers, Further and Higher Education and Training Providers.
What People Say
"Careers guidance has been available to me since Year 7 and I’ve used it at different stages of my school career. The Advisor has supported me as I’ve changed my mind over the years about what to do. She always had information on how to narrow down my search plus she gave me new ideas. She’s so friendly and has been massively helpful lately with researching university courses. "